Anti-spp1 Antibody Fab (MOM-18616-F(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human spp1 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment is specific to Human SPP1, expressed in E. coli
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%. Determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Binds tightly to hydroxyapatite. Appears to form an integral part of the mineralized matrix. Probably important to cell-matrix interaction. Acts as a cytokine involved in enhancing production of interferon-gamma and interleukin-12 and reducing production of interleukin-10 and is essential in the pathway that leads to type I immunity.
- cytokine activity; extracellular matrix binding;
- SPP1; secreted phosphoprotein 1; BNSP, bone sialoprotein I , OPN, osteopontin; osteopontin; BSPI; early T lymphocyte activation 1; ETA 1; uropontin; nephropontin; osteopontin-C; osteopontin-D; SPP1/CALPHA1 fusion; bone sialoprotein 1; urinary stone protein; early T-lymphocyte activation 1; osteopontin/immunoglobulin alpha 1 heavy chain constant region fusion protein; secreted phosphoprotein 1 (osteopontin, bone sialoprotein I, early T-lymphocyte activation 1); OPN; BNSP; ETA-1; MGC110940;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.