Anti-steap1 Antibody scFv (MOM-18493-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human steap1 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment specifically binds to Human STEAP1, expressed in E. coli
- Recombinant fragment, corresponding to amino acids 1-70 of Human STEAP1 purified from E. coli (NP_036581).
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store the antibody (in aliquots) at -20°C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing of samples.
- Antigen Description
- Metalloreductase that has the ability to reduce both Fe(3+) to Fe(2+) and Cu(2+) to Cu(1+). Uses NAD(+) as acceptor.
- channel activity; electron carrier activity; flavin adenine dinucleotide binding; iron ion binding; metal ion binding; oxidoreductase activity; transporter activity;
- STEAP1; six transmembrane epithelial antigen of the prostate 1; six transmembrane epithelial antigen of the prostate , STEAP; metalloreductase STEAP1; PRSS24; six-transmembrane epithelial antigen of prostate 1; STEAP; MGC19484
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.