Anti-syp Antibody scFv (MOM-18494-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human syp Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment is bind to Human SYP, expressed in E. coli
- Presynaptic vesicles.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- At -20°C for one year.
- Antigen Description
- Possibly involved in structural functions as organizing other membrane components or in targeting the vesicles to the plasma membrane. Involved in the regulation of short-term and long-term synaptic plasticity.
- SH2 domain binding; calcium ion binding; cholesterol binding; identical protein binding; syntaxin-1 binding; transporter activity;
- SYP; synaptophysin; major synaptic vesicle protein P38; MRXSYP
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.