Anti-syp Antibody (MOM-18494)
|Recombinant Anti-Human syp Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is specific to Human SYP, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Presynaptic vesicles.
- Suitable for use in Neut, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Antigen Description
- Possibly involved in structural functions as organizing other membrane components or in targeting the vesicles to the plasma membrane. Involved in the regulation of short-term and long-term synaptic plasticity.
- SH2 domain binding; calcium ion binding; cholesterol binding; identical protein binding; syntaxin-1 binding; transporter activity;
- SYP; synaptophysin; major synaptic vesicle protein P38; MRXSYP
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.