Anti-sytl1 Antibody Fab (MOM-18491-F(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human sytl1 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment is against Human SYTL1, expressed in E. coli
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- May play a role in vesicle trafficking (By similarity). Binds phosphatidylinositol 3,4,5-triphosphate. Acts as a RAB27A effector protein and may play a role in cytotoxic granule exocytosis in lymphocytes.
- Rab GTPase binding; neurexin family protein binding; protein binding;
- SYTL1; synaptotaggedmin-like 1; synaptotaggedmin-like protein 1; exophilin 7; FLJ14996; JFC1; SLP1; exophilin-7; NADPH oxidase-related, C2 domain-containing protein
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.