Anti-tac3 Antibody (MOM-18446)
|Recombinant Anti-Human tac3 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody binds selectively to Human TAC3, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Suitable for use in Neut, FuncS, ELISA, FC, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Antigen Description
- Tachykinins are active peptides which excite neurons, evoke behavioral responses, are potent vasodilators and secretaggedogues, and contract (directly or indirectly) many smooth muscles.
- receptor binding;
- TAC3; tachykinin 3; neurokinin beta , neuromedin K , NKNB; tachykinin-3; NKB; ZNEUROK1; neuromedin K; gamma tachykinin 3; preprotachykinin B; NKNB; PRO1155
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.