Anti-tag-72, pmb 125 Antibody scFv (MOM-18120-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human tag-72, pmb 125 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment is bind to Human tagged-72, expressed in E. coli
- Membrane enriched fraction of a human breast carcinoma liver metastasis.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by Analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the protein into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Monoclonal antibody Fragment for the treatment non-small cell lung cancer.
- Antigen Description
- Tumor-associated glycoprotein 72 (tagged-72) is a glycoprotein found on the surface of many cancer cells, including ovary, breast, colon, and pancreatic cells. It is a mucin -like molecule with a molar mass of over 1000 kDa.
- CA 72.4; tagged 72; Tumor associated Glycoprotein 72
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.