Anti-tdgf1 Antibody (MOM-18618)
|Recombinant Anti-Human tdgf1 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is specific to Human TDGF1, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH derived from Human Cripto.
- Suitable for use in Neut, FuncS, IF, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Could play a role in the determination of the epiblastic cells that subsequently give rise to the mesoderm.
- growth factor activity; protein binding; receptor binding;
- TDGF1; teratocarcinoma-derived growth factor 1; CR; CRIPTO; Cripto 1; cripto-1 growth factor; epidermal growth factor-like cripto protein CR1; CRGF;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.