Anti-tenascin c, st2146 Antibody scFv (MOM-18208-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human tenascin c, st2146 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment is bind to Human Tenascin C, expressed in E. coli
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95%, by SDS-PAGE with silver staining, under reducing conditions.
- Store the antibody (in aliquots) at -20°C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing of samples.
- Antigen Description
- Extracellular matrix protein implicated in guidance of migrating neurons as well as axons during development, synaptic plasticity as well as neuronal regeneration. Promotes neurite outgrowth from cortical neurons grown on a monolayer of astrocytes. Ligand for integrins alpha-8/beta-1, alpha-9/beta-1, alpha-V/beta-3 and alpha-V/beta-6.
- Receptor binding; Syndecan binding
- GP; JI; TN; HXB; GMEM; TN-C; 150-225; tenascin; GP 150-225; cytotactin; neuronectin; myotendinous antigen; hexabrachion (tenascin); tenascin-C isoform 14/AD1/16; glioma-associated-extracellular matrix antigen; Miotendinous antigen
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.