Anti-tf Antibody (MOM-18500)
|Recombinant Anti-Human tf Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is against Human TF, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Full length native protein (purified) (Pig).
- Suitable for use in Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store the antibody (in aliquots) at -20°C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing of samples.
- Antigen Description
- Transferrins are iron binding transport proteins which can bind two Fe(3+) ions in association with the binding of an anion, usually bicarbonate. It is responsible for the transport of iron from sites of absorption and heme degradation to those of storage and utilization. Serum transferrin may also have a further role in stimulating cell proliferation.
- ferric iron binding; metal ion binding; protein binding; ubiquitin protein ligase binding;
- TF; transferrin; serotransferrin; PRO1557; PRO2086; siderophilin; beta-1 metal-binding globulin; TFQTL1; DKFZp781D0156
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.