Anti-tfpi Antibody scFv (MOM-18619-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human tfpi Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment is directed against Human TFPI, expressed in E. coli
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Inhibits factor X (X(a)) directly and, in a Xa-dependent way, inhibits VIIa/tissue factor activity, presumably by forming a quaternary Xa/LACI/VIIa/TF complex. It possesses an antithrombotic action and also the ability to associate with lipoproteins in plasma.
- endopeptidase inhibitor activity; serine-type endopeptidase inhibitor activity;
- TFPI; tissue factor pathway inhibitor (lipoprotein-associated coagulation inhibitor); LACI; tissue factor pathway inhibitor; EPI; extrinsic pathway inhibitor; TFI; TFPI1; anti-convertin;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.