Anti-tfpi Antibody (MOM-18619)
|Recombinant Anti-Human tfpi Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody binds selectively to Human TFPI, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in Neut, ELISA, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Inhibits factor X (X(a)) directly and, in a Xa-dependent way, inhibits VIIa/tissue factor activity, presumably by forming a quaternary Xa/LACI/VIIa/TF complex. It possesses an antithrombotic action and also the ability to associate with lipoproteins in plasma.
- endopeptidase inhibitor activity; serine-type endopeptidase inhibitor activity;
- TFPI; tissue factor pathway inhibitor (lipoprotein-associated coagulation inhibitor); LACI; tissue factor pathway inhibitor; EPI; extrinsic pathway inhibitor; TFI; TFPI1; anti-convertin;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.