Anti-timp1 Antibody (MOM-18506)
|Recombinant Anti-Human timp1 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is against Human TIMP1, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- BALB/C mice were injected with recombinant human TIMP-1.
- Suitable for use in Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- At -20°C for one year.
- Antigen Description
- Complexes with metalloproteinases (such as collagenases) and irreversibly inactivates them by binding to their catalytic zinc cofactor. Also mediates erythropoiesis in vitro; but, unlike IL-3, it is species-specific, stimulating the growth and differentiation of only human and murine erythroid progenitors. Known to act on MMP-1, MMP-2, MMP-3, MMP-7, MMP-8, MMP-9, MMP-10, MMP-11, MMP-12, MMP-13 and MMP-16. Does not act on MMP-14.
- enzyme inhibitor activity; metal ion binding; metalloendopeptidase inhibitor activity; metalloendopeptidase inhibitor activity; protein binding;
- TIMP1; TIMP metallopeptidase inhibitor 1; CLGI, TIMP, tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinase 1 (erythroid potentiating activity, collagenase inhibitor); metalloproteinase inhibitor 1; EPO; TIMP-1; collagenase inhibitor; erythroid potentiating activity; erythroid-potentiating activity; fibroblast collagenase inhibitor; tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinases 1; EPA; HCI; CLGI; TIMP; FLJ90373
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.