Anti-tissue factor Antibody (MOM-18555)
|Recombinant Anti-Human tissue factor Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is specific to Human F3, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Purified human tissue factor apoprotein (47kD)
- Suitable for use in Neut, FuncS, IF, WB and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Initiates blood coagulation by forming a complex with circulating factor VII or VIIa. The [TF:VIIa] complex activates factors IX or X by specific limited protolysis. TF plays a role in normal hemostasis by initiating the cell-surface assembly and propagation of the coagulation protease cascade.
- cell surface binding; phospholipid binding; protease binding; protein binding;
- F3; coagulation factor III (thromboplastin, tissue factor); tissue factor; CD142; TF; TFA; FLJ17960;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.