Anti-tlr4 Antibody (MOM-18622)
|Recombinant Anti-Human tlr4 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody binds selectively to Human TLR4, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in Neut, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Key component of innate and adaptive immunity. TLRs (Toll-like receptors) control host immune response against pathogens through recognition of molecular patterns specific of microorganisms. TLR3 is a nucleotide-sensing TLR which is activated by double-stranded RNA, a sign of viral infection. Acts via MYD88 and TRAF6, leading to NF-kappa-B activation, cytokine secretion and the inflammatory response.
- lipopolysaccharide binding; lipopolysaccharide binding; lipopolysaccharide receptor activity; phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase binding; protein binding; receptor activity; transmembrane signaling receptor activity;
- TLR4; toll-like receptor 4; CD284; hToll; TLR 4; homolog of Drosophila toll; TOLL; TLR-4; ARMD10;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.