Anti-tmeff2 Antibody Fab (MOM-18498-F(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human tmeff2 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment is specific to Human TMEFF2, expressed in E. coli
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the protein into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Antigen Description
- TMEFF2 is a growth factor implicated in the progression of prostate cancer. It is highly expressed in the brain and may act as a survival factor for mesencephalic and hippocampal neurons.
- TMEFF2; transmembrane protein with EGF-like and two follistatin-like domains 2; tomoregulin-2; cancer/testis antigen family 120; member 2; CT120.2; HPP1; TENB2; tomoregulin; TPEF; TR; transmembrane protein TENB2; TR-2; hyperplastic polyposis protein 1; cancer/testis antigen family 120, member 2
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.