Anti-tmem27 Antibody scFv (MOM-18507-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human tmem27 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment is bind to Human TMEM27, expressed in E. coli
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Tmem27 is highly expressed on renal proximal tubules and collecting ducts, and also in pancreatic beta cells. By regulating the function of the SNARE complex in vesicle transport it is thought to play a role in amino acid transport in kidneys and insulin secretion in the pancreas.
- metallopeptidase activity; peptidyl-dipeptidase activity;
- TMEM27; transmembrane protein 27; collectrin; NX17; 0610008J07Rik; kidney-specific membrane protein; NX-17
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.