Anti-tmprss11e Antibody scFv (MOM-18508-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human tmprss11e Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment is directed against Human TMPRSS11E, expressed in E. coli
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Serine protease which possesses both gelatinolytic and caseinolytic activities. Shows a preference for Arg in the P1 position.
- peptidase activity; serine-type endopeptidase activity; serine-type peptidase activity;
- TMPRSS11E; transmembrane protease, serine 11E; TMPRSS11E2, transmembrane protease, serine 11E2; transmembrane protease serine 11E; DESC1; serine protease DESC1; transmembrane protease serine 11E2; transmembrane protease, serine 11E2; TMPRSS11E2; FLJ75331; FLJ94490; MGC141972; MGC141974
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.