Anti-tmprss11e Antibody (MOM-18508)
|Recombinant Anti-Human tmprss11e Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody binds selectively to Human TMPRSS11E, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Suitable for use in Neut, ELISA, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- At -20°C for one year.
- Antigen Description
- Serine protease which possesses both gelatinolytic and caseinolytic activities. Shows a preference for Arg in the P1 position.
- peptidase activity; serine-type endopeptidase activity; serine-type peptidase activity;
- TMPRSS11E; transmembrane protease, serine 11E; TMPRSS11E2, transmembrane protease, serine 11E2; transmembrane protease serine 11E; DESC1; serine protease DESC1; transmembrane protease serine 11E2; transmembrane protease, serine 11E2; TMPRSS11E2; FLJ75331; FLJ94490; MGC141972; MGC141974
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.