Anti-tmprss4 Antibody Fab (MOM-18509-F(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human tmprss4 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment binds selectively to Human TMPRSS4, expressed in E. coli
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC.
- 4°C. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C. Repeated thawing and freezing must be avoided.
- Antigen Description
- TMPRSS4 is a member of the peptidase S1 family and contains 1 LDL receptor class A domain, 1 peptidase S1 domain and 1 SRCR domain. It is a probable membrane protease capable of activating ENaC and may process sodium channels in endothelial cells. TMPRSS4 is overexpressed in thyroid neoplasms, and splice variants in TMPRSS4 are thought to be linked with different cancers. Three named isoforms are produced by alternative splicing.
- peptidase activity; scavenger receptor activity; serine-type endopeptidase activity;
- TMPRSS4; transmembrane protease, serine 4; transmembrane protease serine 4; membrane type serine protease 2; MT SP2; TMPRSS3; transmembrane serine protease 3; type II membrane serine protease; channel-activating protease 2; membrane-type serine protease 2; CAPH2; MT-SP2
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.