Anti-tnfrsf10d Antibody scFv (MOM-18513-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human tnfrsf10d Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment is bind to Human TNFRSF10D, expressed in E. coli
- Recombinant human DcR2/Fc chimera
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95%, by SDS-PAGE with silver staining, under reducing conditions.
- At -20°C for one year.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor for the cytotoxic ligand TRAIL. Contains a truncated death domain and hence is not capable of inducing apoptosis but protects against TRAIL-mediated apoptosis. Reports are contradictory with regards to its ability to induce the NF-kappa-B pathway. According to PubMed:9382840, it cannot but according to PubMed:9430226, it can induce the NF-kappa-B pathway.
- TRAIL binding; binding; receptor activity; transmembrane signaling receptor activity;
- TNFRSF10D; tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily, member 10d, decoy with truncated death domain; tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 10D; CD264; DcR2; TRAILR4; TRUNDD; TRAIL receptor 4; decoy receptor 2; decoy with truncated death domain; TNF receptor-related receptor for TRAIL; TRAIL receptor with a truncated death domain; TNF-related apoptosis-inducing ligand receptor 4; DCR2; TRAIL-R4
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.