Anti-tnfrsf12a Antibody (MOM-18624)
|Recombinant Anti-Human tnfrsf12a Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is specific to Human TNFRSF12A, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in Neut, FuncS, ELISA, FC, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor for TNFSF12/TWEAK. Weak inducer of apoptosis in some cell types. Promotes angiogenesis and the proliferation of endothelial cells. May modulate cellular adhesion to matrix proteins.
- protein binding; receptor activity;
- TNFRSF12A; tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily, member 12A; tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 12A; CD266; FN14; TweakR; tweak-receptor; FGF-inducible 14; type I transmembrane protein Fn14; fibroblast growth factor-inducible immediate-early response protein 14; TWEAKR;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.