Anti-tnfrsf13b Antibody (MOM-18289)
|Recombinant Anti-Human tnfrsf13b Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody binds selectively to Human TNFRSF13B, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Human recombinant TACI extracellular domain
- Suitable for use in FuncS, IF, Neut, ELISA, FC, IP, WB and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor for TNFSF13/APRIL and TNFSF13B/TALL1/BAFF/BLYS that binds both ligands with similar high affinity. Mediates calcineurin-dependent activation of NF-AT, as well as activation of NF-kappa-B and AP-1. Involved in the stimulation of B- and T-cell function and the regulation of humoral immunity.
- protein binding; receptor activity;
- TNFRSF13B; tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily, member 13B; tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 13B; CD267; TACI; tumor necrosis factor receptor 13B; transmembrane activator and CAML interactor; CVID; CVID2; TNFRSF14B; FLJ39942; MGC39952; MGC133214
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.