Anti-tnfrsf13c Antibody (MOM-18625)
|Recombinant Anti-Human tnfrsf13c Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody binds selectively to Human TNFRSF13C, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in Neut, FuncS, IF, WB and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by Analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- B-cell receptor specific for TNFSF13B/TALL1/BAFF/BLyS. Promotes the survival of mature B-cells and the B-cell response.
- receptor activity;
- TNFRSF13C; tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily, member 13C; tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 13C; BAFFR; CD268; BAFF receptor; BLyS receptor 3; B cell-activating factor receptor; B-cell-activating factor receptor; CVID4; BAFF-R; BROMIX; prolixin; MGC138235;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.