Anti-tnfrsf25 Antibody Fab (MOM-18343-F(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human tnfrsf25 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment binds selectively to Human TNFRSF25, expressed in E. coli
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor for TNFSF12/APO3L/TWEAK. Interacts directly with the adapter TRADD. Mediates activation of NF-kappa-B and induces apoptosis. May play a role in regulating lymphocyte homeostasis.
- binding; receptor activity; tumor necrosis factor-activated receptor activity;
- TNFRSF25; tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily, member 25; TNFRSF12, tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily, member 12 (translocating chain association membrane protein); tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 25; APO 3; DDR3; DR3; LARD; TR3; TRAMP; WSL 1; WSL LR; protein WSL-1; death receptor beta; apoptosis inducing receptor; apoptosis-inducing receptor AIR; apoptosis-mediating receptor DR3; apoptosis-mediating receptor TRAMP; death domain receptor 3 soluble form; lymphocyte-associated receptor of death; tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily, member 12 (translocating chain-association membrane protein); APO-3; WSL-1; WSL-LR; TNFRSF12
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.