Anti-tnfrsf4 Antibody (MOM-18455)
|Recombinant Anti-Human tnfrsf4 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody binds selectively to Human TNFRSF4, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Recombinant full length Human CD134 / OX40
- Suitable for use in Neut, IF, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor for TNFSF4/OX40L/GP34.
- binding; receptor activity; tumor necrosis factor-activated receptor activity;
- TNFRSF4; tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily, member 4; TXGP1L; tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 4; ACT35; CD134; OX40; OX40 antigen; ACT35 antigen; ATC35 antigen; CD134 antigen; OX40 homologue; OX40L receptor; OX40 cell surface antigen; lymphoid activation antigene ACT35; TAX transcriptionally-activated glycoprotein 1 receptor; tax-transcriptionally activated glycoprotein 1 receptor
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.