Anti-tnfrsf6b Antibody (MOM-18511)
|Recombinant Anti-Human tnfrsf6b Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody binds selectively to Human TNFRSF6B, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Recombinant fragment, corresponding to amino acids 32-142 of Human DcR3
- Suitable for use in Neut, ELISA, IF, IP, FuncS, FC, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95%, by SDS-PAGE with silver staining, under reducing conditions.
- Store the antibody (in aliquots) at -20°C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing of samples.
- Antigen Description
- Decoy receptor for the cytotoxic ligands TNFS14/LIGHT and TNFSF6/FASL. Protects against apoptosis.
- protein binding; receptor activity;
- TNFRSF6B; tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily, member 6b, decoy; tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 6B; DcR3; DCR3; M68; TR6; decoy receptor 3; decoy receptor for Fas ligand; M68E; DJ583P15.1.1
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.