Anti-tnfrsf8 Antibody scFv (MOM-18626-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human tnfrsf8 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment specifically binds to Human TNFRSF8, expressed in E. coli
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor for TNFSF8/CD30L. May play a role in the regulation of cellular growth and transformation of activated lymphoblasts. Regulates gene expression through activation of NF-kappa-B.
- binding; receptor activity; transmembrane signaling receptor activity; tumor necrosis factor-activated receptor activity;
- TNFRSF8; tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily, member 8; CD30, D1S166E; tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 8; KI 1; Ki-1 antigen; CD30L receptor; cytokine receptor CD30; lymphocyte activation antigen CD30; CD30; Ki-1; D1S166E;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.