Anti-tnfrsf9 Antibody (MOM-18265)
|Recombinant Anti-Human tnfrsf9 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is against Human TNFRSF9, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Ectodomain of human 4-1BB recombinant protein.
- Suitable for use in WB, ELISA, FC, IP, FuncS, IF, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor for TNFSF14/4-1BBL. Possibly active during T cell activation.
- binding; receptor activity;
- TNFRSF9; tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily, member 9; ILA; tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 9; 4 1BB; CD137; CD137 antigen; T cell antigen ILA; T-cell antigen ILA; 4-1BB ligand receptor; homolog of mouse 4-1BB; receptor protein 4-1BB; T-cell antigen 4-1BB homolog; induced by lymphocyte activation (ILA); interleukin-activated receptor, homolog of mouse Ly63; 4-1BB; CDw137; MGC2172; FLJ43501
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.