Anti-tnfsf15 Antibody scFv (MOM-18524-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human tnfsf15 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment specifically binds to Human TNFSF15, expressed in E. coli
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95%, by SDS-PAGE with silver staining, under reducing conditions.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor for TNFRSF25 and TNFRSF6B. Mediates activation of NF-kappa-B. Inhibits vascular endothelial growth and angiogenesis (in vitro). Promotes activation of caspases and apoptosis.
- cytokine activity; death receptor binding; receptor binding; tumor necrosis factor receptor binding;
- TNFSF15; tumor necrosis factor (ligand) superfamily, member 15; tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 15; MGC129934; MGC129935; TL1; TL1A; TNF ligand related molecule 1; TNF superfamily ligand TL1A; vascular endothelial cell growth inhibitor; vascular endothelial growth inhibitor 192A; VEGI; VEGI192A; TNF ligand-related molecule 1; vascular endothelial growth inhibitor-192A
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.