Anti-tnfsf18 Antibody scFv (MOM-18628-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human tnfsf18 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment is directed against Human TNFSF18, expressed in E. coli
- Purified recombinant full length protein (Human).
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by Analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Cytokine that binds to TNFRSF18/AITR/GITR. Important for interactions between activated T-lymphocytes and endothelial cells and may modulate T-lymphocyte survival in peripheral tissues.
- cytokine activity; receptor binding; tumor necrosis factor receptor binding; tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily binding;
- TNFSF18; tumor necrosis factor (ligand) superfamily, member 18; tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 18; AITRL; hGITRL; TL6; AITR ligand; GITR ligand; activation-inducible TNF-related ligand; glucocorticoid-induced TNF-related ligand; glucocorticoid-induced TNFR-related protein ligand; GITRL; MGC138237;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.