Anti-tnni1 Antibody scFv (MOM-18517-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human tnni1 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment is directed against Human TNNI1, expressed in E. coli
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- At -20°C for one year.
- Antigen Description
- Troponin I is the inhibitory subunit of troponin, the thin filament regulatory complex which confers calcium-sensitivity to striated muscle actomyosin ATPase activity.
- actin binding; tropomyosin binding;
- TNNI1; troponin I type 1 (skeletal, slow); troponin I, skeletal, slow; troponin I, slow skeletal muscle; troponin I, slow-twitch isoform; TNN1; SSTNI; DKFZp451O223
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.