Anti-trail, trm1 Antibody scFv (MOM-18185-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human trail, trm1 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Human Antibody scFv Fragment binds selectively to Human TRAIL, expressed in E. coli
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Cytokine that binds to TNFRSF10A/TRAILR1, TNFRSF10B/TRAILR2, TNFRSF10C/TRAILR3, TNFRSF10D/TRAILR4 and possibly also to TNFRSF11B/OPG. Induces apoptosis. Its activity may be modulated by binding to the decoy receptors TNFRSF10C/TRAILR3, TNFRSF10D/TRAILR4 and TNFRSF11B/OPG that cannot induce apoptosis.
- Cytokine activity; Metal ion binding; Protein binding; eceptor binding; tumor necrosis factor receptor binding
- TL2; APO2L; CD253; TRAIL; Apo-2L; tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 10; Apo-2 ligand; TNF-related apoptosis inducing ligand TRAIL; tumor necrosis factor (ligand) family, member 10; chemokine tumor necrosis factor ligand superfamily member 10; tumor necrosis factor apoptosis-inducing ligand splice variant delta; TRAIL PEN
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.