Anti-tshr Antibody Fab (MOM-18518-F(E))
|Recombinant Anti-Human tshr Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment is bind to Human TSHR, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Fusion protein, corresponding to amino acids 402-415 of Human TSH receptor.
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the protein into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Antigen Description
- The TSH receptor, a G protein coupled seven transmembrane receptor, is present on the basal surface of thyroid follicular cells. It is involved in regulating thyrocyte cell growth and function by mediating thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH) action. The TSH receptor is also the target autoantigen in autoimmune thyroid diseases. Autoantibodies to the TSH receptor that stimulate cAMP production in thyrocyte cells, called thyroid stimulating antibodies, are responsible for the hyperthyroidism of Graves" Disease. Another class of autoantibodies that block the binding of TSH to the TSH receptor, thyroid blocking antibodies, may mediate the hypothyroidism associated with Hashimoto's thyroiditis, primary myxoedema, and neonatal hypothyroidism. Studies indicate that these autoantibodies interact primarily with the extracellular region of the TSH receptor. TSH receptor expression has been reported in adipose, adrenal, brain, eye, heart, kidney, skin, thymus, and thyroid. ESTs have been isolated from brain, placenta, and thyroid libraries.
- protein binding; receptor activity; signal transducer activity; thyroid-stimulating hormone receptor activity; thyroid-stimulating hormone receptor activity;
- TSHR; thyroid stimulating hormone receptor; thyrotropin receptor; LGR3; TSH-R; thyrotropin receptor-I, hTSHR-I; seven transmembrane helix receptor; thyroid-stimulating hormone receptor; thyroid stimulating hormone receptor, isoform 2; CHNG1; hTSHR-I; MGC75129
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.