Anti-vegfa Antibody scFv (MOM-18630-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human vegfa Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment is bind to Human VEGFA, expressed in E. coli
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Growth factor active in angiogenesis, vasculogenesis and endothelial cell growth. Induces endothelial cell proliferation, promotes cell migration, inhibits apoptosis and induces permeabilization of blood vessels. Binds to the FLT1/VEGFR1 and KDR/VEGFR2 receptors, heparan sulfate and heparin. NRP1/Neuropilin-1 binds isoforms VEGF-165 and VEGF-145. Isoform VEGF165B binds to KDR but does not activate downstream signaling pathways, does not activate angiogenesis and inhibits tumor growth.
- cell surface binding; chemoattractant activity; cytokine activity; cytokine activity; extracellular matrix binding; fibronectin binding; growth factor activity; growth factor activity; heparin binding; heparin binding; platelet-derived growth factor receptor binding; protein binding; protein heterodimerization activity; protein homodimerization activity; receptor agonist activity; vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 1 binding; vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 2 binding; vascular endothelial growth factor receptor binding;
- VEGFA; vascular endothelial growth factor A; vascular endothelial growth factor , VEGF; VEGF A; VPF; vascular permeability factor; VEGF; MVCD1; MGC70609
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.