Anti-vegfb Antibody scFv (MOM-18521-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human vegfb Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment specifically binds to Human VEGFB, expressed in E. coli
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Growth factor for endothelial cells. VEGF-B167 binds heparin and neuropilin-1 whereas the binding to neuropilin-1 of VEGF-B186 is regulated by proteolysis.
- chemoattractant activity; growth factor activity; heparin binding; protein binding; protein heterodimerization activity; protein homodimerization activity; vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 1 binding;
- VEGFB; vascular endothelial growth factor B; VRF; VEGFL; VEGF-related factor
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.