Anti-vegfb Antibody (MOM-18521)
|Recombinant Anti-Human vegfb Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is against Human VEGFB, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Suitable for use in Neut, ELISA, FC, IP, WB and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95%, by SDS-PAGE with silver staining, under reducing conditions.
- 4°C. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C. Repeated thawing and freezing must be avoided.
- Antigen Description
- Growth factor for endothelial cells. VEGF-B167 binds heparin and neuropilin-1 whereas the binding to neuropilin-1 of VEGF-B186 is regulated by proteolysis.
- chemoattractant activity; growth factor activity; heparin binding; protein binding; protein heterodimerization activity; protein homodimerization activity; vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 1 binding;
- VEGFB; vascular endothelial growth factor B; VRF; VEGFL; VEGF-related factor
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.