Anti-vegfc Antibody scFv (MOM-18522-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human vegfc Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment is bind to Human VEGFC, expressed in E. coli
- Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH derived from within residues 400 to the C-terminus of Human VEGFC.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Antigen Description
- Growth factor active in angiogenesis, and endothelial cell growth, stimulating their proliferation and migration and also has effects on the permeability of blood vessels. May function in angiogenesis of the venous and lymphatic vascular systems during embryogenesis, and also in the maintenance of differentiated lymphatic endothelium in adults. Binds and activates VEGFR-2 (KDR/FLK1) and VEGFR-3 (FLT4) receptors.
- chemoattractant activity; growth factor activity; protein binding; vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 3 binding;
- VEGFC; vascular endothelial growth factor C; VRP; VEGF-C; FLT4 ligand DHM; vascular endothelial growth factor-related protein; Flt4-L
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.