Anti-vtcn1 Antibody Fab (MOM-18285-F(E))
|Recombinant Anti-Human vtcn1 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment specifically binds to Human VTCN1, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- 4°C. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C. Repeated thawing and freezing must be avoided.
- Antigen Description
- Negatively regulates T-cell-mediated immune response by inhibiting T-cell activation, proliferation, cytokine production and development of cytotoxicity. When expressed on the cell surface of tumor macrophages, plays an important role, together with regulatory T-cells (Treg), in the suppression of tumor-associated antigen-specific T-cell immunity. Involved in promoting epithelial cell transformation.
- receptor binding;
- VTCN1; V-set domain containing T cell activation inhibitor 1; V-set domain-containing T-cell activation inhibitor 1; B7 family member; H4; B7 superfamily member 1; B7 H4; B7H4; B7S1; B7X; FLJ22418; B7 family member, H4; T cell costimulatory molecule B7x; T-cell costimulatory molecule B7x; immune costimulatory protein B7-H4; B7-H4; B7h.5; VCTN1; PRO1291; RP11-229A19.4
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.