Anti-zbtb1 Antibody (MOM-18292)
|Recombinant Anti-Human zbtb1 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody binds selectively to Human Zbtb1, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Antigen Description
- May be involved in transcriptional regulation.
- DNA binding; metal ion binding; zinc ion binding;
- ZBTB1; zinc finger and BTB domain containing 1; zinc finger and BTB domain-containing protein 1; KIAA0997; ZNF909
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.