Anti-znf354c Antibody (MOM-18631)
|Recombinant Anti-Human znf354c Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody binds selectively to Human ZNF354C, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in Neut, ELISA, IF, IP, FuncS, FC, IHC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%. Determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- May function as a transcription repressor. Suppresses osteogenic effects of RUNX2. Binds to 5'-CCACA-3' core sequence. May be involved in osteoblastic differentiation.
- ischemia; hKID3; Kidney; KRAB zinc finger protein synten; KID3; zinc finger protein 354C; kidney, ischemia, and developmentally-regulated protein 3Zinc finger protein 354CZNF354C antibody
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.