Recombinant Anti-IAV HA MAb (MOM-H33)
|Recombinant Anti-IAV HA Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant human Antibody specifically binds to IAV HA, expressed in HEK293
- Suitable for use in IP, IF, FuncS, FC, Neut, ELISA and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- influenza A virus hemagglutinin HA [unidentified influenza virus]
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Purified by Protein A.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Influenza A (H1N1) virus is a subtype of influenza A virus and was the most common cause of human influenza (flu) in 2009. Some strains of H1N1 are endemic in humans and cause a small fraction of all influenza-like illness and a small fraction of all seasonal influenza. H1N1 strains caused a few percent of all human flu infections in 2004–2005Other strains of H1N1 are endemic in pigs (swine influenza) and in birds (avian influenza).
- Influenza A Hemagglutinin; Influenza A; H1N1; Group V ((-)ssRNA); Orthomyxoviridae; S-OIV A Hemagglutinin; Swine flu H1
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.