Recombinant Anti-AMY2 Single Domain Antibody (NAB-L101)
|Recombinant Anti-Pig AMY2 Single Domain Antibody
- Product Overview
- Single Domain Antibody to pig AMY2.
- llama Single Domain Antibody
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native pig antigen.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Alpha-amylase 2B is an enzyme that in humans is encoded by the AMY2B gene. Amylases are secreted proteins that hydrolyze 1,4-alpha-glucoside bonds in oligosaccharides and polysaccharides, and thus catalyze the first step in digestion of dietary starch and glycogen. The human genome has a cluster of several amylase genes that are expressed at high levels in either salivary gland or pancreas. This gene encodes an amylase isoenzyme produced by the pancreas.
- AMY2; amylase, alpha 2B (pancreatic); pancreatic alpha-amylase; PA; alpha-amylase; 1,4-alpha-D-glucan glucanohydrolase; AMY2B;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.