Anti-Rabies Virus Glycoprotein Antibody Fab (MOM-18102-F(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Rabies Virus Glycoprotein Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Human Antibody Fab Fragment is bind to Rabies virus, expressed in E. coli
- Fab Fragment based on Human IgG1 - kappa
- Species Reactivity
- Rabies virus
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: QVQLVES; L Chain: DIQMTQS
- >95.0% as determined by Analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Recombinant monoclonal antibody (from direct b cell isolation antibody) for the prophylaxis of rabies.
- Antigen Description
- Rabies virus (Neurotropic lyssavirus) is a member of the Rhabdoviridae family. Rabies is a single stranded, neurotropic, negative sense RNA virus which encodes 5 proteins: a glycoprotein, a nucleoprotein, and three others. The mature virus has a bullet shape, a protein coat, and a lipid envelope. The outer surface of the virus is covered with thumblike glycoprotein projections 5-10 nm long and 3 nm in diameter. The virus averages approximately 780 nm in length. Virus infectivity is destroyed by lipid solvents. Rabies virus is a very successful virus, with a very wide range of hosts. It causes an acute, central nervous system infection, characterized by CNS irritation, followed by paralysis and death. Approximately 50,000 human deaths each year are caused by rabies.
- rabies virus; rabies virus glycoprotein
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.