Anti-Rabies Virus Glycoprotein Antibody scFv (MOM-18101-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Rabies Virus Glycoprotein Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Human Antibody scFv Fragment is specific to Rabies virus, expressed in E. coli
- scFv Fragment from Human IgG1 - lambda
- Species Reactivity
- Rabies virus
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- >95.0% as determined by Analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Recombinant monoclonal antibody (from direct b cell isolation antibody) for the prophylaxis of rabies.
- Antigen Description
- Rabies virus (Neurotropic lyssavirus) is a member of the Rhabdoviridae family. Rabies is a single stranded, neurotropic, negative sense RNA virus which encodes 5 proteins: a glycoprotein, a nucleoprotein, and three others. The mature virus has a bullet shape, a protein coat, and a lipid envelope. The outer surface of the virus is covered with thumblike glycoprotein projections 5-10 nm long and 3 nm in diameter. The virus averages approximately 780 nm in length. Virus infectivity is destroyed by lipid solvents. Rabies virus is a very successful virus, with a very wide range of hosts. It causes an acute, central nervous system infection, characterized by CNS irritation, followed by paralysis and death. Approximately 50,000 human deaths each year are caused by rabies.
- rabies virus; rabies virus glycoprotein
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.