Recombinant Anti-S. aureus alpha-toxin MAb (MOM-H69)
|Recombinant Anti-S. aureus alpha-toxin Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant human Antibody specifically binds to S. aureus alpha-toxin, expressed in HEK293
- S. aureus alpha-toxin
- Species Reactivity
- S. aureus
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- alpha toxin (alpha-hemolysin, alpha-HL, hly, hla) [Staphylococcus aureus]
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Purified by Protein G.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Staphylococcus aureus alpha toxin, a membrane-disrupting toxin that creates pores causing hemolysis and tissue damage.
- S. aureus alpha-toxin; Alpha Toxin; alpha-toxin; S. aureus; Staphylococcus aureus
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.