Recombinant Anti-S. epidermidis LTA MAb scFv (MOM-H53-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-S. epidermidis LTA Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Chimeric (human/mouse) Antibody scFv Fragment specifically binds to S. epidermidis LTA, expressed in E. coli
- S. epidermidis LTA
- Species Reactivity
- S. epidermidis
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Staphylococcus epidermidis lipoteichoic acid [Staphylococcus epidermidis]
- Cellular Localization
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC.
- Purified by Nickel ion affinity chromatography
- At -20°C for one year.
- Lipoteichoic acid (LTA) is a major constituent of the cell wall of Gram-positive bacteria. These organisms have an inner (or cytoplasmic) membrane and, external to it, a thick (up to 80 nanometer) peptidoglycan layer. The structure of LTA varies between the different species of Gram positive bacteria and may contain long chains of ribitol or glycerol phosphate.
- Lipoteichoic acid; LTA; S. epidermidis LTA; Staphylococcus epidermidis lipoteichoic acid
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.