Recombinant Anti-S. epidermidis LTA MAb (MOM-H53)
|Recombinant Anti-S. epidermidis LTA Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Chimeric (human/mouse) Antibody specifically binds to S. epidermidis LTA, expressed in HEK293
- S. epidermidis LTA
- Chimeric (human/mouse) IgG1 - kappa
- Species Reactivity
- S. epidermidis
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Staphylococcus epidermidis lipoteichoic acid [Staphylococcus epidermidis]
- Cellular Localization
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Purified by protein-A affinity chromatography.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Lipoteichoic acid (LTA) is a major constituent of the cell wall of Gram-positive bacteria. These organisms have an inner (or cytoplasmic) membrane and, external to it, a thick (up to 80 nanometer) peptidoglycan layer. The structure of LTA varies between the different species of Gram positive bacteria and may contain long chains of ribitol or glycerol phosphate.
- Lipoteichoic acid; LTA; S. epidermidis LTA; Staphylococcus epidermidis lipoteichoic acid
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.