Anti-candida albicans Antibody scFv (MOM-18048-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-candida albicans Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment is bind to C. albicans, expressed in E. coli
- Species Reactivity
- C. albicans
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin scFv fragment, anti-(heat shock protein 90 homolog from C. albicans (yeast)), methionylalanyl-[human monoclonal HSP90mab VH domain (120 residues)]-tris[(tetraglycyl)seryl]-[human monoclonal HSP90mab V-KAPPA domain (107 residues)]-[arginyltr
- Predicted N terminal
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Monoclonal antibody binds to HSP90 of Candida albicans. It is intended to treat invasive Candida infection in combination with amphotericin B.
- Antigen Description
- C. albicans is the most frequently isolated fungal pathogen of humans, affecting immunocompromised patients ranging from premature infants to AIDS sufferers. Systemic infections have an attributed mortality of 30-50%. C. albicans is a diploid organism which has eight sets of homologous chromosomes. It has a genome of approximately 16 Mb (haploid), about 30% greater than S. cerevisiae (baker's yeast).
- C albicans; C. albicans; Thrush; Candida albicans HSP90
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.