Recombinant Anti-dabigatran MAb scFv (MOM-H40-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-dabigatran Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized Antibody scFv Fragment is bind to dabigatran, expressed in E. coli
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- dabigatran etexilate mesylate (Pradaxa)
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Purified by Nickel ion affinity chromatography
- Store the antibody (in aliquots) at -20°C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing of samples.
- Dabigatran (Pradaxa in Australia, Canada, Europe and USA, Prazaxa in Japan) is an oral anticoagulant from the class of the direct thrombin inhibitors. It is being studied for various clinical indications and in some cases it offers an alternative to warfarin as the preferred orally administered anticoagulant ("blood thinner") since it does not require blood tests for international normalized ratio (INR) monitoring while offering similar results in terms of efficacy
- dabigatran; Pradaxa; Pradax; Prazaxa
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.